Snow-covered slopes, well-maintained winter hiking routes, lively toboggan runs and valley stations with no waiting times: Winter in Gstaad.
The Saanenland offers 220 km of superbly groomed pistes between 1050 and 3000 metres above sea level. Those who love peace and quiet and want to let their gaze wander over snow-covered mountains will find around a hundred kilometres of well-prepared winter hiking trails in the holiday region of Gstaad. The path is the destination, the signposts are pink. And even on the six lively toboggan runs, the snow is thick and the laughter can be heard from afar. Coming home relaxed is a wonderful feeling, especially when you and your wife can look forward to a delightful dinner in the evening in one of our four restaurants withtotal of 41 GaultMillau points.
- Accommodation in the room category of your choice
- Bernerhof Breakfast buffet
- Daily changing winter pleasure tip
- TUBBS snow shoes or winter walking shoes and LEKI poles included
- Every Monday snowshoe hike with host Thomas Frei
- Optional: A la carte flexible half board in your choice of our four restaurants with the Bernerhof Card* for only CHF 45 surcharge
- Use of indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and Kneipp zone
- all other Bernerhof services and amenities
*Bernerhof Card: Halbpension à la carte.
Für einen Aufpreis von nur CHF 40.- erhalten Sie die Bernerhof Card mit einem Guthaben von CHF 55.- pro Person und Tag, das Sie nach Herzenslust für Essen, Wein oder andere Getränke einsetzen können!