Get away from it all and enjoy a sleepover in a real alpine cabin as well as a short stay in all the comfort of our ****gourmet hotel
Your time-out at the Hotel Bernerhof starts in a most relaxing way with a welcome drink. With your Bernerhof Card, charged with CHF 55 per person and day, you can freely choose among our four restaurants for your half board dinner.
After a quiet night in a beautiful «Panorama» room, a generous Saanenland breakfast buffet awaits you. Later in the day we will drive you to our alpine cabin Alp Züneweid. It is the perfect spot to be completely undisturbed. To gaze at the clouds and the mountains, to listen to the cowbells, to let out a sigh of relief. Up here one hour is much more than just sixty minutes.
Of course, we will provide you with a pair of binoculars and a tasty picnic for your dinner: alpine cheese, sausages and cold cuts, crispy bread, tomatoes, fruit, our own special Bernerhof mountain tea – and an excellent bottle of wine «Merlot le Bernardin de Bernard Ravet».
Your bedroom will be accessible by a wooden ladder. Just like Heidi and her grandpa, you will sleep directly under the roof of the cabin.
In the morning, the sun will greet you at 1616 meters above everyday life and you will enjoy a peaceful alpine morning, surrounded by nothing but nature. Stay as long as you like and let us know when you are ready to be picked up again.
Back at Hotel Bernerhof your freshly made room awaits you, along with dinner in your choice of our restaurants.
After the generous breakfast buffet the next morning you will leave us perfectly refreshed and relaxed.
- 2 nights in a hotel room, category «Panorama»
- 1 night in the alpine cabin Alp Züneweid
- Bernerhof Breakfast buffet in the hotel
- Alpine breakfast in the cabin
- 2 dinners in a Bernerhof restaurant of your choice
- 1 picnic dinner, incl. wine, in the alpine cabin
- Unlimited use of the spa area with sauna, steam bath and Kneipp zone
- Free parking directly at the hotel
- Free hiking shoe rental
- Thömus Lightrider E1 bike for free use
- All Bernerhof amenities and services